Saturday, April 10, 2010

Apr. 10 (Day 100) - Just Us Detroiters

Laura, Sarah and Allie left about 6am this morning.  Laura said she almost woke them at 3am because she was up and they all regretted that she didn't.  It took then something like 21 hours to get to Louisville when it was only about 15 hours on the way down.  That a whole other long store.

Here in Bonita Springs, we tried to play tennis today, but it just didn't work out.  We didn't have rackets and they only place that had rackets closed at 2pm.  Which we found out at about 2pm.  So Mark and I took Paul, Kevin, and Alana to another putt putt golf place.  The said it was a lot better than the first one they went to.  Here they are waiting for Mark and I.
And of course, the all important score tallying.
I can't even remember who won although it was probably Mark.  I just know it wasn't me.

Cassie was supposed to be working on her AP bio, but of course got distracted again.  Which means she just sat addicted to her computer again.  That caused a huge argument between Mark, her, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment