Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Apr. 14 (Day 104) - Busy People are Happy People, Right?

So Mark left yesterday again for a pseudo business trip and our schedule tonight was packed.  We had track, volleyball, cleaning cats at Petmart, volunteer party at the Humane Society, freshman registration at the high school for Kevin, and ticket to hear the author, Scott Turow.

Why do the things you really want to do always happen at the same time?  So I juggles just about everything and chucked volleyball out the window.  I got friends to take Kevin to registration, Alana's friend who drives took her to clean the cat cages, I went but really missed most of my party, and met Cassie at the Village Theater to hear Scott Turow speak.

All in all, it worked out pretty well.  If you don't know Scott Turow wrote Presumed Innocent (and many other good books).  But you may know that one because it was made into a movie with Harrison Ford and some other well known actors.  Scott Turow is a practicing lawyer as well as an author and Cassie and I really enjoyed seeing him.  I didn't get the best shot since I didn't want to use a flash, but here he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment