Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 19th (Day 139) - Bobbie home and Last Day for the Big Boys

Mark took his mother home today from the hospital.  She didn't want to go to a recovery center.  We're still not sure how things will be taken care of.  I had told Mark the other night that she wanted us to handle all her care but he was too tired for it to sink in.  He will be spending the night tonight, but I am not sure how long that can last.

At home I couldn't find the kittens for a while but finally found them in the laundry bins.  J.J. and Panda Bear are big enough for surgery so I am taking them back tomorrow.  I need to lighten my load so I'm able to help Mark more with his mom.   I will miss J.J. especially, he's such a good cat.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you can get rid of those cats after you care for them *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete