Friday, March 12, 2010

Mar. 12 (Day 71) - Sugar

Just a regular day here.  We did have a 9:25pm soccer game in Wixom.  The boys lost 2-0 but it's there first game since Fall.  I took my camera but didn't even take a single shot. 

So, I decided to take a picture of our cat, since we are kitten-less at the moment.  This is Sugar.  Also known as Sugar-Bugger, Bugger, or Buggie.  Sugar is in love with hand-held massagers.  She'll come running if she hears you turn one on.  She could sit for hours rubbing against it.

2 comments:

  1. that is the cutest picture of the cutest cat! how funny that she likes the massager. her color and markings are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious!! Our cat is an outside cat...this makes me want to have an inside cat! I know the kids would love one to cuddle with, especially if it were as lovable as yours!

    ReplyDelete