Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mar. 17 (Day 76) - Ho Hum Day

It was kind of a boring day, but Cassie and I did have the parent meeting for the Track team.  It lasted over 2 hours.  Her coach spent over 20 minutes lecturing us on the sugar levels of different snack food.  She had bags of snacks and a vial showing the sugar content. The first example was interesting and she truly seems passionate about the subject, but example after example I started to feel like the Peanuts characters.  Aren't we really here just to fill out the paperwork, volunteer to help, and pay the check?  On the bright side, anyone that into the team is bound to be a good coach.

I never took a picture during the day so I decided to take one of my favorite lights in the house.  These are over the island in the kitchen.  I guess I should have highlighted the green one since it's St. Patty's day.  Oops!  I definitely need to make sure I take a more appropriate picture each day.

2 comments:

  1. i really need to come to your house! it looks amazing! i LOVE those lights....they are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those light fixtures are AWESOME! I think that was a great picture of the day!

    ReplyDelete