Monday, January 16, 2012

Ann Arbor x 2

It was a busy day. Mark took Kevin to an early soccer game (lost 5-2). And I headed to Ann Arbor in the afternoon to attend a book discussion of Wuthering Heights. It was my first time with the group and I enjoyed it.

On my way home, I stopped at a little park along the Huron River because there are always at least 20 swans that hang out there. But it was so cold, my fingers were aching. I only managed 4 shots before I had to race back to the car. Luckily, I got this nice shot, but know swans. I needed a telephoto to get better shots of them.
Sunset on 365 Project

Mark, Alana, Shannon, and I then headed back to Ann Arbor to pick up Cassie. We had a nice dinner at Carson's and brought her home for the night, since none of them have class on MLK day.

No comments:

Post a Comment