Friday, January 20, 2012

Back to Work

I dropped Kevin off with the soccer carpool and was able to work at the Humane Society today. It was really quiet with only a few adoptions, but a few good things happened. An owner came in with his 14 week old corgi/collie mix. This little puppy was amazing. He could sit, lay, crawl, roll over, superman, high five, and wait while surrounded by treats. I forgot to take his picture, but below are some of the other dogs that were there.

The only other exciting thing that happened was that I booked Alana's spring break cruise. It is Alana, Shannon, Laura and I. I'm pretty excited.

There were so many sweet dogs. There was a St. Bernard, five Beagles, a Basset Hound, and this sweet hound named Sky.
I Need Somebody to Love on 365 Project

In the puppy room, beside the usual Bullies there was this little Chihuahua who was just dancing around.
I'm So Excited on 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment