Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sexy and I'm Broken

White Men Can't Jump
Instead of the dog park, I got to take Kevin to urgent care today. Yesterday, he landed hard on it after jumping up for a basketball during a pickup game. So much for him driving to school. Now I need to make an appointment to see an orthopedic doctor for his broken wrist.

This is his arm in the middle of splinting. They added a cast piece underneath his arm and then wrapped the whole thing with ace bandages. Lovely!
Ouch! on 365 Project
On the positive side. They told Kevin they were talking about how he looked like a Ralph Lauren model. Just what I need for the guy who is always singing, "I'm Sexy and I know it!" At least he kept his sense of humor while we were there. He was goofing off as usual.
Sexy and I know It on 365 Project

No comments:

Post a Comment