Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Harry Potter on my iBaby

I have spent the last couple months listening to the Harry Potter books on my Ipod. They help me fall to sleep at night and give me something to do when driving to pick up Kevin from school. I was in the car over two and half hours today. Kevin drove me to Ann Arbor to return Cassie's id and keys. We listened to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire the whole time. He also drove through the car wash for the first time, but I forgot to bring my camera.

Right now, I cannot imagine my life without my little blue iBaby.
Harry Potter on the Pod on 365 Project
I put a make-shift light box together and played with taking different shots. I am not satisfied with the results (had to correct a lot on the computer), but it is helping me to learn. I will probably come back to it another time to see if I improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment