Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gray and Gloomy

It's the kind of day that makes you want to curl up by the fire with a book. I would rather it be snowing.

Luckily, there was enough to keep me busy today. Kevin finished midterms and I picked him up. This shot is of my rainy car windshield from the passenger seat. I've sat here an hour each day being chauffeured by Kevin. Ten more hours and he's ready to drive solo.
Dreary Day on 365 Project

Today I also attended my lunchtime book club. We had a great discussion of the book, Room, by Emma Donoghue. It is a novel written in the perspective of a five year old boy. I recommend reading it. If you struggle with the first few chapters because of the unusual perspective, just keep going. You will be glad you did.

In the evening, Kevin drove me to his first indoor soccer game. They lost 2-0, but it was a pretty even game.

No comments:

Post a Comment