Thursday, January 5, 2012

Reflections

The last day before the skiers come home. Just another day of straightening and organizing. It seems that's what I do in January. Kevin now has under 15 hours of driving left before he gets his license. The big questions will be, whose car will have to sit out in the cold and snow this winter?

I played around taking photos tonight of the Christmas tree. I cannot decide which I like best, w in or out of focus. What do you think?

When I went to post last night, we had no internet again, so I had to post a day late and backdate it.

Reflection on 365 Project

Reflection in Focus on 365 Project

2 comments:

  1. I vote for out of focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, just saw this. Laura did too. Mom like in focus because she could see the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete