Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 22 - Good Friends and Nice Strangers

Our first day in Phoenix and it was almost as cold here today as it was in Detroit.  But that's okay, we drove down to Tempe to spend some time with our good friends, Tom and Amy.  We spent the afternoon in a coffeehouse catching up..  Amy and I took her yellow lab, Kirby, to the vet.  Kirby is 11 and had two seizures in the past week.  So far they're not sure why but hopefully some of the tests they ran will provide some answers.

Later in the evening we went to dinner with two other couples from Detroit who came down for the Barrett-Jackson auto auction.  Mark knows the guys, but I didn't really know anyone so I had been calling them the strangers.  Luckily the were very nice and it was a comfortable and fun dinner.

The only time I thought to pull out my camera today was when the flaming dessert arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment