Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 31 - Hey, that's my Breakfast

Without fail, as soon as we start letting the kittens loose in the house, they head straight for Ollie's food bowl. Even though they run in fear as he chases them around, as soon as they dig into his food bowl, he just stops and watches.  He eventually gives up and just lays on the ground.  I have to help fight them back so he can eat his meals.
Later in the afternoon, we went to Grandma's house to meet the Kim and Steve and the cousins.  We all went to Station 885 for a fabulous dinner.  It was a lot of fun.  I only managed a few shots and Cassie wants most deleted.  I did get one good shot of my niece Marisa.

3 comments:

  1. aww poor Ollie! i love the picture of him just staring at them just eating his food! too cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. Looks like those cats aren't the least bit afraid of him. I think Sugar needs to take lessons from them. Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pic of your dog just watching the cats eat all his food crack me up! ...and I love your blog header by the way...SO cute!

    ReplyDelete