Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 26 - Midterms and Cavities

The girls had their first two exams today.  Alana was a little discouraged because her Honors Bio was so difficult.  Cassie said she did well enough on both of hers.

Besides that I'm just trying to get things back in order after the trip.  I'm starting to make a big list of light bulbs that need to be replaced.  As you can see, Mark will have quite a few to take care of after he gets back from his business trip this week. Here's 3 just in the laundry room.  I'd do it myself but I'm too short to even reach on the step ladder.

Oops, I forgot to mention that Cassie and I went to the dentist today.  She has two cavities and I have one.  It's my first cavity ever!

3 comments:

  1. Resorting to public pressure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just don't want to do laundry in the dark! :)

    P.S. Gotta put some initials or something so I don't think you're some creeper! It really took me a minute to figure out who it was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the way to get something done around the house! I'll have to remember that for next time Judy!!
    p.s. - sorry about your first cavity - that stinks!

    ReplyDelete